Rahul Nair – Rahul is a Director, Writer, & Actor at ScoopWhoop. He has acted, directed & written many videos. After watching his videos we can say that he is very natural actor & writes very funny & relatable content of the videos.
Some Video Links Of His Work.
Read This Interview To Know More About Him
1. Your early life info like – birthplace, school, college, degree etc.
Rahul – I was born and brought up in Mumbai.
2. How do you find interest in acting & writing or direction?
Rahul – I was always interested in direction and writing, acting just happened.
3. Where did you learn?
Rahul – I learnt by observing people.
4. According to you self- learning or learning from an expert. Which one has more impact?
Rahul – Learn from an expert then implement it, you will surely make mistakes, then eventually learn through your mistakes.
5. What do you like more acting, writing or direction?
Rahul – I enjoy all of it. It’s like choosing one between whiskey and water. I want both.
6. How much it was difficult to pursue your dream?
Rahul – I am still pursuing my dream.
7. In such a cutthroat competition what is your USP?
Rahul – I don’t compare myself with others.
8. You have done comedy videos. So do you want to write & act in different genres videos, films, and web series?
Rahul – Yes, why not.
9. Which is your favorite genre?
Rahul – Depends on my mood.
10. Which is your favorite video or web series which you have written or acted in it?
Rahul – I think its worst dates.
11. Do you have any dream role or project?
Rahul – I have many.
12. To whom you look up to? Any role model?
Rahul – I don’t believe in having role models.
13. What was the first reaction of your family when you told them that you want to choose acting or writing as your profession?
Rahul – When I told them I want to do what I do, they were really confused but later they were cool with it.
14. Is your family being supportive when you told them that you want to become an actor? If not, then how did you convince?
Rahul – My parents are very supportive that way.I didn’t have to convince, my work did.
15. Share some suggestions for the upcoming beginners of your stream?
Rahul – Don’t compare yourself with others success. You need to believe in what you do and be patient.
16. What is your biggest dream?
Rahul – To be a part of a Saturday Night Live team.
We had a great interview with Rahul & We wish him all the best for his upcoming videos, series, & film projects.