Jeeveshu Ahluwalia – is one of the most famous and the funniest stand-up comedians of India. His jokes and storytelling are hilarious and relatable. His style of performing on stage is different from other stand up comedians.
Jeeveshu has his own YouTube channel in which he uploads his stand up comedy videos & his stand up comedy videos are getting views in the millions. Apart from stand up comedy Jeeveshu has also acted in movies – ‘Happy Phirr Bhag Jayegi’ & ‘Tamasha.’
If you’ll watch his stand up comedy videos or attend his stand up comedy shows you’ll find it very funny and will relate to the funny situations that happen to us also. You will definitely become his fan and want to watch or attend his more stand up comedy shows – That’s why we said – This Man Can Make You His Fan.
Some Stand Up Comedy Videos Of Jeeveshu Ahluwalia –
Read this interview to know more about him.
- Your early life info like – birthplace, school, college, degree?
Jeeveshu – Government, School, Delhi University and B’com Graduate.
2. How do you find interest in stand up comedy?
Jeeveshu – Comedy was my early defense and as it is for most of the comedians it played on my subconscious mind and it came out at the right time.
3. From where did you learn?
Jeeveshu – Loving and living life. I did it was and is a constant learning.
4. According to you self-learning or learning from an expert. Which one has more impact?
Jeeveshu – Self-learning obviously.
5. You have also acted in films. So how was your experience of working in films?
Jeeveshu – It’s quite an overwhelming experience to work with people who are only seen on-screen and are considered as stars and then being humble and welcoming you with open arms. It also makes you appreciate even bad movies because a lot goes on to make a movie in the first place.
6. Do you want to act in more movies / web series / short films? If yes, then which type of films, web series, short films, or videos do you want to do?
Jeeveshu – Yes, I want to and since it is an entry point for me so I don’t have a choice of what I wish to do but somewhere to start.
7. How much it was difficult to pursue your dream?
Jeeveshu – It is never hard if you want it bad enough.
8. In such a cutthroat competition what is your USP?
Jeeveshu – Probably loving the art form more than anyone else or so I presume and doing it for the love of it and nothing else.
9. Do you have any other options apart from this?
Jeeveshu – I don’t wish to have options, and then you don’t give your 100% to it.
10. To whom you look up to? Any role model?
Jeeveshu – My mother.
11. Is your family being supportive when you told them that you want to become a stand up comedian? If not, then how did you convince?
Jeeveshu – 100% support.
12. Share some suggestions for the upcoming beginners of your stream?
Jeeveshu – Be original, go on stage and have fun.
13. What is your biggest dream?
Jeeveshu – To keep doing this for as long as I can.
We had a great interview with Jeeveshu & we wish him all the best for his upcoming stand up comedy shows & film projects.